Sunday, October 26, 2008

White Choc & Macadamia Nut Cupcakes

I took the recipe off 500 Cupcakes and Muffins for my Piggy Gang gathering, with addition of Lil' Braddy.


I omitted macadamia nut since I didn't have any nut at all at the time. It was an impromptu decision for this cupcake as you can guess.



Before the final touch.



Yes, the white choc chips were the last to stir into the batter.



Scooping the batter into each cup.



Anxiously waiting...



The 1st tray appeared to have the cakes shrunk from the sides.



For the second batch, I adjusted the heat and let the cupcakes cooked under a slower heat and longer time.

I realised this after a few faults with the outcomes of the previous cupcakes.



What a great difference!



Preparing the choc butter cream, by Chockylit.



I tried piping out with my new favourite snozzle.



And my camera phone was surprising obedient that nite, snapping great pics than ever!



A close-up of the swirl.





Decoration 1: Mini silver balls.



Decoraton 2: Colourful little teddy bears.


No comments: