Saturday, July 12, 2008

Turkey's Donuts

It's our Turkey's birthday. She has requested donuts way before I even travelled to Hong Kong. Reason being she misses Krispy Kreme donuts. Or mayb I got her hunger for donuts 'cos I kept tempting her since months ago.


I got the donuts premix from Phoon Huat months ago but hadn't the time to trial bake with it.









I had only heart-shape cutters. So the big one to cut out the shapes, the smaller for the holes.



After cutting out the donuts, set them aside for the yeast to do its job.





Heating the oil in the pan



It reminds me frying dough sticks in the wet markets!







Melting strawberry choc for the glaze.



Cooling donuts



Joey taking a break in the living room, while I con't with the donuts.



Using a fork, I started to dizzle the choc down on the donus in a sweeping motion.



Waiting for the glaze to set.



All these go to the birthday Turkey and no one's gonna help her with the gulping of donuts on the evening itself!





Wrapping up for the Turkey's Nite the very evening


No comments: