Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Big... big... cupcakes for Little Rascal & Frenz

My sis dotes on her lil rascal so much that she asked me to bake him and his pre-school classmates bigger cupcakes for his b'dae. She tried, liked and wanted the white choc cup cakes, which I baked for the Piggies' gathering previously.
And for the lil rascal, I went to Phoon Huat and got bigger cupcakes liners.




These colourful cupcake liners are from Wilton.



They're so cute, and I can't bear to use the rest of them!



The batter ready to be baked.



I filled slightly more than half (maybe around 2/3) of the cupcake liners.



I had run out of white choc chips, so I mixed the dark and white together.



I stirred them in with a toothpick, to prevent them from sinking to the bottom.



My trial samples. I used ordinary and smaller cupcake liners as I couldn't bear to waste any of those pretty ones.



Now for the real stuff.



They gave a sunny and tan finish on the top, just rite for the lil rascal!





The next evening...


I ordered the cupcake courier on Amazon.com. It excited me to use it for the 1st time, especially when a need arrived just in time!





Blue's my favourite colour, but I chose the bright cheerful yellow.



Choc buttercream



A total of 24 cupcakes with choc buttercream and sprinkled with colourful teddy bears.


No comments: