Thursday, October 2, 2008

Triple Vanilla Cupcakes for ST

ST is a new colleague of mine, and her b'dae was coming up on 5th Oct. She's extremely sweet tooth, as proven by Ms Yap's deadly choc cupcakes previously. Her favourite is vanilla, and what a great relief to me!

I decided to do a triple vanilla for her, from top to bottom.


I baked some vanilla cupcakes, a recipe I took from 500 Cupcakes and Muffins.





I bought 2 cones of vanilla ice-cream as filling for the cupcakes.



I scooped the vanilla ice-cream from the cones.



And added a touch of cherry filling as well.



Lastly, a vanilla buttercream by Chockylit.



I piped buttercream on the cupcakes in various styles.



I had some lime cookies from my last bake.



The lemon icing from Nigella's was tinted pink.



And I used a toothpick to 'write' her initials on the cookies.





Tadaa... the final piece of art!

No comments: